PROJECT SUBMISSIONS/EVENT INQUIRIES
PROJECT/EVENT INQUIRY or PROPOSAL (approx. 200-500 words total)
Please download the PDF below to learn more on how to submit a project/event proposal.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your project submission!
The Austrian Cultural Forum New York is seeking to appoint a Project Assistant (Marketing & Communications).
This is a full-time staff position. Download the PDF document below to read more about this opportunity and how to apply.
The Austrian Cultural Forum New York is seeking to appoint the following position: Assistant to the Director of the ACFNY
This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Assisting the Director of the ACFNY
- General administrative support i.e. scheduling meetings and managing the Director’s calendar, answering phone calls and managing correspondence, making travel arrangements etc.
- Working with the Director to coordinate and supervise daily operations at the ACFNY including guest management
- Organization of events at the ACFNY (logistics, catering etc.)
- Regular working hours (occasional evening events)
- Excellent German and English language skills mandatory
- Experience in a secretarial role
- Excellent communication skills—both oral and written
- Versatile and highly organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete multiple tasks
- Ability and readiness to work in a small team
- Team spirit
- Great location
- Creative working environment
- Ideal for lovers of art and culture
A work permit/green card for the United States is required for applicants who are not U.S. citizens.
Salary: Non-profit customary, commensurate with individual experience.
Please e-mail a PDF (max. 2MB) of your application letter including motivation, résumé, diplomas as well as the names and contact information of at least two references to:
Austrian Cultural Forum New York
Attn.: Assistant to the Director
11 East 52nd Street
New York, NY 10022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The Austrian Cultural Forum is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.